Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Bit About Me

After careful consideration, I’ve decided to document my life: mainly my dating life. I never thought for a second that anyone would care about what I have to say about my dating and life experiences. However, I've started to realize that I need a place to let it all out, not to mention, I think my friends are tired of hearing about my escapades. So, here we go. To start, I think it would be best to tell you a little bit about myself and how I got into my current situation.

I was in a serious relationship for five years up until about a year ago with a guy that I care very deeply for. Things ended when life and circumstance took us in different directions: him to a country across the world which led me reluctantly into the dating world of Philadelphia. I tried for months to avoid the mayhem of dating in Philadelphia, but it was inevitable that I come to terms with my new path. I have officially given in.

For your reading pleasure, I've given my potential suitors aliases which describe them or my experience with them. I hope you enjoy my thoughts, learn from my experiences, or at least get a good laugh.

1 comment: