Friday, March 11, 2011

I Heart Terrain

I don't know how many of you out there are aware of this perfection- but people behind the genius that is Anthropologie have created Terrain at Styers.  This was finally rolled out a few years ago but I am lucky enough to be located somewhat nearby- And let me just say- on a random Saturday afternoon- I could spend hours here.  This store is a beautiful medley between the neighborhood garden nursey meets Anthrpologie home goods.  This garden/home mecca is an open barn style location where you can pick up hydrageas, trees, take landscaping classes, shop for your living room and dream kitchen, buy the most beautiful handcrafted necklaces and then stop in their cafe for a little nicoise salad and top it off with flavored italian spritzers.

Here are a few pictures from my latest Terrain adventure and a couple of my fun purchases.  If you're in the Philadelphia area, its worth the trip out there.




The last image is a clip of the beautiful scarf I bought- I think it will be perfect this spring to spruce up a white tee and skinnies.  I like to think of this as my way to contributing/helping the economy- my doesn't quite agree with my theory, but hey we all do what we can :) Happy Shopping! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment