Sunday, March 6, 2011

No Fuss!

Ok- I'm aware that I've been completely MIA for quite sometime, but as you can imagine, I've been up to all kinds of fun, which I will fill you in on in a later post.  But before I do, I wanted to tell you about my new obsession- CND Shellac Nail Polish. The other day, I was hanging out with my roommate when I noticed her perfectly manicured, shiny, smudge proof nails...  then a few days later... I noticed the same perfectly manicured, shiny, smudge proof nails.  Now I was curious.  I don't know about you, but I'm notorious for spending 30 minutes trying to make my nails look perfect, only to decide to fold my laundry and smudge them up.  Well, I decided to stop my nail envy- on my next available weekend with $28 to spare, I went over to my nearest nalon salon excited for them to use the Shellac Nail Polish on me.   Well, they did- and it was as wonderful of an experience as one can have with getting their nails done. I felt like a child on Christmas morning- delighted by what was to come. Not only are my nails, shiny, polished, and chip proof, they also took no time at all to dry and will last for 14 days!!!! Yup- that's right- 14 days! Right now I'm day 8 into my 14 and they look just as perfect as they did on day 1.  Check them out- I know- they're awesome.  Its perfectly fine to be a little jealous- but don't be for long- next mani/pedi with the girls, ask for the Shellac and you won't be disappointed.  For more information on CND Shellac Nail Polish read this NY Times Article. 

If I had one complaint- it would be that they don't have the largest color selection.  But I was able to find a beautiful deep eggplant color that was perfect :)


Well lovelies- enjoy the rest of the weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment